- Ortie invests into businesses in the following fields:
- medical services,
- production of medical equipment,
- health protection,
- sport and recreation,
- financial services.
The value of the portfolio is increased by providing financial means necessary for project’s development, as well as business and trade support. Investments made by Ortie Capital Investment S.A. in new projects vary from PLN 300,000 to 3,000,000 for the average term of up to 3 years.
Ortie invests into businesses in the following fields:
- if it operates within an industry that conforms to the fund investing strategy,
- if its business is innovative,
- what is the experience of managers and others involved
- if its products or services are insensitive to state regulations,
- if it has been on the market for at least 9 months.
- support in creating an efficient and effective organization,
- capital provided without interest at an early stage of the company’s (or enterprise) life cycle,
- shorter time of product or service market launch,
- guarantee of management quality consistent with business ethics for our present and future contractors,
- increased financial credibility,
- autonomy of the present management board (business leaders) in implementing their strategy,
- management buyout option.
Nettle is an operator of outsourcing services for companies from the pharmaceutical sector. It specializes in the management of receivables, offering a range of financial products, and assists in the sales activities of its customers.
In 2014, together with two partners, the company initiated and implemented Poland’s first full direct distribution service (DTP) for a large international pharmaceutical company. As part of DTP, the company offers manufacturers of pharmaceuticals a whole range of services – from the organization of the sales process (including call center, preparation of tenders, a dedicated billing centre) to financing receivables and accounting for all operations.
Within the framework of its activities, Nettle has financed more than 2,100 contracts for an amount exceeding PLN 600 million, and manages 10 thousand portfolios of recipients on an ongoing basis (including nearly 600 hospitals). Until 2014, the company supported the receivables of pharmaceutical companies for the amount of PLN 2.4 million.
In 2015, Nettle exceeded the threshold of 2 billion 400 million PLN of receivables managed solely in the health care sector. By funding medical equipment, Nettle also helps in implementing new technologies in hospitals. In 2014, Nettle was announced a finalist of one of the most prestigious business competitions in Europe – EUROPEAN BUSINESS AWARDS, winning the title of National Champion.
Asclepios is a pharmaceutical wholesaler, existing since 1995. After the acquisition of the company by the Investment Fund Ortie in 2008, Asclepios became a nationwide wholesaler with a modern organizational and management structure. The core of the company is the commercial departments. Other services were entrusted to external partners.
Asclepios currently works with most hospitals in Poland. The company’s partners are the largest suppliers to the medical market, so the company can offer all pharmaceuticals for inpatient care available in Poland. It also conducts independent import of hospital drugs.
In 2014, Asclepios reached a turnover of almost PLN 300 million, and joined up to 1700 tender proceedings.
Asclepios has won many prestigious national awards – several times the Business Gazele and Forbes Diamonds.
- Comprehensive support of the sales of products from the pharmaceutical sector
- Nationwide distribution of medicinal products, dressing products and medical goods
- Storage and consignment of medicinal and dressing products
In March 2015, a sales contract of Poltraf’s shares was finalized. The buyer of 100% of the shares is the international logistics company UPS from Atlanta, USA.
In the case of a company still in its development stage, due diligence is carried out in its financial, organizational and legal fields.
- Assistance in drawing up strategies, business plans and financial plans;
- Consultancy on drawing up and implementing investment plans, as well as selecting, assessing and acquiring financial sources and instruments;
- Supporting the company in transforming its organizational and corporate structure during the stage of dynamic growth and development;
- Assistance in finding and negotiating with key investor.
+ 48 71 769 81 88
+ 48 71 769 84 10